- Giaayaa:While America's potential relief package is still unknown, Britain's less-generous furlough scheme is already priced into sterling.
- Giaayaa:On a bullish breakout, the immediate resistance of 50-DMA at $1939 could test the bulls’ commitment, as gold heads towards the record highs of $2075.
- Giaayaa:USD/JPY bulls will eye the August month’s peak surrounding 107.05 whereas the last month’s top of 106.55 can offer an intermediate halt during the rise.
- Giaayaa:In view of the decrease in volatility, a 1.1680/1.1820 range could be enough to contain the price action in EUR, at least for a couple more days.
- Giaayaa:The recent downtrend in the greenback is mainly tied to the market optimism on the US fiscal stimulus hopes, as the Republican and Democratic policymakers agree on a final push to reach a comprehensiv...
- Giaayaa:Trump’s likely return to the public engagements combined with hopes of a Joe Biden win at the November Presidential election bolsters the market mood, adding to the weight on the greenback.
- Giaayaa:The main catalyst behind gold’s rally remains the persistent downward pressure on the safe-haven US dollar, as the stimulus hopes continue to underpin the investors.
- Giaayaa:EUR/USD is building a correction with lower highs and higher lows. The EUR/USD support and resistance levels are key for determining the next price swing.
- Giaayaa:US dollar is dumping amid stimulus hopes which benefit stocks and gold while Trump’s improving health condition also boosts sentiment.
- Giaayaa:Gold extends its bullish momentum into a third straight day on Friday, finally breaking through the $1900 mark.
- Giaayaa:Brexit negotiations remain stuck and a breakthrough is unlikely this week.
Analisis Harga Emas: XAU/USD Dekati Garis Support Terdekat di Sekitar $1.885 Saat Pence-Harris Berhadapan
- Giaayaa:The lack of any strong follow-through buying warrants some caution for aggressive bullish traders. This makes it prudent to wait for a sustained move back above the $1900 before positioning for any fu...
- Giaayaa:Removal of 0.6657/58 would subsequently open the door to the cluster of resistances at 0.6778/6806.
- Giaayaa:Looking at the broader scenario, the bullish view on EUR/USD is expected to remain unchanged as long as the pair trades above the critical 200-day SMA, 1.1261.
- Giaayaa:GBP/USD has risen after BOE's Bailey painted a relatively optimistic picture of the economy.