READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- BOJ Kataoka says Japan's economic recovery is not fast enough.
- Australia (July) Home loans value +0.2% (expected -0.2%)
- Australia trade balance for July 12.1 bn AUD surplus (expected surplus of 10.2bn)
- Japan ruling party contender Kishida promises further fiscal support for economy
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4594 (vs. yesterday at 6.4680)
- New Zealand reports 49 new cases of COVID-19
- Musk tweets that Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta 10 to roll out Friday next week
- Kia to suspend production at its Georgia plant citing supply chain disruptions
- Bank of America says its bias for higher EUR/CHF into year-end remains
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.