READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- WTI and Brent oil both rising in the piece, CAD too
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.7898 (vs. estimate at 6.7955)
- Japan finance minister Suzuki says will continue to watch FX, price moves carefully
- European Central Bank speakers coming up on Friday - Centeno, Nagel, Schnabel, De Cos
- Morgan Stanley sees a downturn in the US dollar, in 2023
- ICYMI - Toyota to halt 12 plants in Japan, & will cut North American production further
- New Zealand April manufacturing PMI was 51.2 (prior to 53.8)
- ICYMI - OPEC cuts forecast for world oil demand growth in 2022 for a second straight month
- More from Powell - firmly committed to getting inflation back down to 2%
- Fed Chair Powell says factors outside the Fed's control may mean a hard landing
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.