READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- RBA Statement on Monetary Policy says further rate increases are needed
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.6332 (vs. estimate at 6.6402)
- Updated NZD/USD view - to spend time under 0.64 in the month ahead, higher in H2 (0.70+)
- Biden admin to buy 60 million barrels of crude oil - beginning replenishment of SPR
- Australia - AiG Services PMI for April: 57.8 (prior 56.2)
- U.S. officials: Intelligence shared by the US helped Ukraine sink the Russian cruiser Moskva
- Truth bomb time. Ex-Fed Reserve Vice Chair Clarida says rates must rise to at least 3.5%
- Friday is US nonfarm payroll day - Goldman Sachs preview
- Chile's central bank raises its benchmark interest rate by 125bps
- Stocks plunge. 6 (!) Fed speakers are due on Friday. Unrelated, no doubt.
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.