READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5628 (vs. estimate at 6.5614)
- New Zealand business confidence (April) -42.0 (vs. prior -41.9) & activity +8.0 (+3.3)
- China port city of Qinhuangdao city in the Hebei province locks down the district
- President Biden will make remarks on support for Ukrainians on Thursday 28 April 2022
- After yesterday's surging inflation data analysts bring forward RBA rate hike expectations
- Japan data - Retail Trade for March +0.9% y/y (expected 0.4%)
- More from BOC's Macklem - economy is overheating and creating inflation pressure
- BoA on the yen heading into the Bank of Japan decision Thursday 28 April 2022
- South Korea's finance minister says the won's fall is too fast
- More from BOC's Macklem - says again it'd be extremely unusual to hike by more than 50bp
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.