READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Onshore yuan is at its weakest since September 2021
- Bank of Japan meeting next week - expected to upgrade their inflation forecasts
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4596 (vs. estimate at 6.4641)
- Honda to cut production by about 50% on 2 lines in 1 of its domestic factories, in early May
- Nomura says the FOMC is likely to hike by 50bps in May then 75bps in June
- EUR - 3 scenarios for the ECB normalisation path
- UK consumer sentiment has dropped like a rick - back to a near-record low
- ICYMI - OPEC has told the IMF that the oil price rally is mainly due to geopolitics
- Australia preliminary PMI April: Manufacturing 57.9 (prior 57.7) Services 56.6 (55.6)
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: Yields jump, dollar rallies, stocks plunge
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.