READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- (A little) More on the China coronavirus case count for the day
- China December CPI +1.5% y/y (vs. expected 1.8%) & PPI 10.3% y/y (vs. expected 11.1%)
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3658 (vs. estimate at 6.3655)
- BOJ Gov Kuroda says CPI is likely to gradually increase as a trend
- Federal Reserve speakers coming up Wednesday 12 January 2022 - Kashkari
- Australian national job vacancies rose by 18.5% in the 3 months to November
- New Zealand – ANZ Commodity Price index for December -0.2% m/m (vs. prior 2.8%)
- Reuters Tankan - manufacturing index slips to 17 in January from 22 in December
- Australia's second-most populous state to find people who do not log positive RAT tests
- Mayor of Washington declares a Public Health Emergency
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.