READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- BOJ offers large cash injection after long-term interest rates hit a two-month high
- A forecast for EUR/GBP lower in H1 of 2022
- China - Caixin Markit Services PMI for December 53.1 (expected was 51.7)
- Bitcoin not doing a real lot during the Asia timezone
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3728 (vs. estimate at 6.3702)
- Mainland China reports 132 local-transmitted cases on January 5 (vs 41 the previous day)
- Australia's second-most populous state to reintroduce density caps for hospitality businesses
- ICYMI - Citi sees S&P 500 above 5,000 by year-end 2022
- Italy to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for over 50s
- WTI crude oil futures settle at $77.85
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.