Nonfarm Payrolls is coming! Guess and get rewarded up to 50 FCOIN
Guess what? A good deal would not be available anywhere on earth, but only in FOLLOWME, #GuessNFP# is finally back with greater rewards than ever! Through two options, make a wild guess according to your hunch or study the market analysis and guess the next NFP result, the user with the closest prediction in the quickest time will be rewarded with 50 FCOIN.
For your information, the forecast NFP data for November is 550K, while the NFP data in October is 531K, and September is recorded at 194K. Job growth disappoints in November, with a gain of just 210,000, despite high hopes. Wish these data will help you get our rewards with upcoming predictions.
December NFP data will be announced in the next few days so we will begin to guess for January 2022.
How to make a guess?
A simple post with an answer with the hashtag #GuessNFP# will be eligible.
When to make a guess?
Guesses should be made before the day Nonfarm Payrolls will be released (the first Friday of every month).
All guesses made in or after the NFP release day will be rejected.
Who and how to win?
3 users with the closest prediction to the actual NFP, the reward will be given by @FOLLOWME Support accordingly:
- First prize (1 user): Closest prediction, will be rewarded with 50 FCOIN and an EBOOK (The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading)
- Second prize (1 user): Second closest prediction, will be rewarded with 30 FCOIN
- Third prize (1 user): Third closest prediction, will be rewarded with 20 FCOIN
- Each user will have only one chance to guess each month.
- Priority will be given to users with earlier publication time if there are any same NFP predictions.
- The winner and actual NFP results will be announced by @FOLLOWME Support and FCOIN rewards will be issued within 5 workdays after the results are published.
Have you already got an idea in your mind? Don’t hesitate any longer! GUESS WITH US NOW!
Proofreading: Jelly & Rosie
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.