PAANDA Market Report - Q4.2021
Assets under Management
Total (EUR): 34 499
Valuation per Segment
Physical assets: 11 000
Digital assets: 4 100
Liquid assets: 25 399
Witdrawal / Taxes: -6 000
Total (EUR): 27 849
Q4/21 (EUR): + 1 663
Invests no more than 150% of the principal.
Value at Risk (VaR) on open positions average 2%.
Macro with focus on demographic and capital flow events
The current main view and scenario is:
- inflationary risks in the US (2nd wave)
- slow and steady - but consistent - inflation trend in Europe
- the shift in economic power and leadership from West to East
In the Markets
- USD to stay on a flat line, then resume downtrend toward 93/90.0
- US markets to remain stable, with an upside risk
- EUR markets to remain stable, with a downside risk
- ASIAN markets to gain traction
- COMMODITIES (ex. energy) gradually trading higher
Notes from the desk
- Energies have followed their path to the moon- should be on a top now
- US and EU finally admitted that inflation is not that "transitory".... 35% of dollars in circulation were printed in 2021, to give an idea.
- China is currently paying the price for their short-term adjustment, regulations, restrictions etc... to stabilize and normalize its markets. Take it as a good news for the next quarters, as, combined with: 1. law about 3 children, 2. government probably going to push that way (by easing labor conditions, giving more holidays, providing a more attractive environment to raise 3 children as a whole), will solve most of the problems related to current demographic vs. size and strength of economic growth. In one sentence, apart for the necessary structural adjustments, the big success of China in the future is mostly tied to a demographic challenge - we believe...
- Evergrande case. Upcoming coupons to be paid...
We now are well diversified across different indices and regions.
Added some HSI (Hong Kong) in our Porftolio.
Added exposure to Indonesia via an ETF
ready to build up more size if momentum is ok,
or get out temporarily if USD trades >97.
On USD, he situation remains unchanged.
On Cryptos, sold 70% of our CRO,
Please see the relevant article here: https://www.followme.cn/c/2203...
Below is a summary of our position in book on 3rd of January 2022
Statistics and Exposure: download details here
Future Will Tell...
Happy New Year!!!
Edited 04 Jan 2022, 21:24
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.