READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China Caixin /Markit Manufacturing PMI for December 50.9 (expected 50.0, prior 49.9)
- ICYMI - Indonesia has banned coal exports in January (biggest customers includes China)
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.3794 (vs. estimate at 6.3805)
- National Australia Bank survey finds significant labour shortages
- Jibun Bank/Markit Manufacturing PMI (final) for December 54.3
- US - Port of Oakland to assist agricultural exporters
- Opec+ ministers meet today, Tuesday 04 January 2022
- Australia – Markit Manufacturing PMI for December 57.7 (vs. 59.2 in November)
- Former Federal Reserve employee likely to be nominated for Fed Board seat
- Inflation watch - IKEA is raising prices globally
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.