READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Nomura likes betting against AUD/CAD
- Australia Q3 home price index +5.0% vs +5.0% q/q expected
- UK data - BRC Sales like-for-like for November +1.8% y/y vs -0.2% prior
- Japan Oct labor cash earnings +0.2% vs +0.7% y/y expected
- Bitcoin battles back above $50,000
- Goldman Sachs sees the dollar lower at this time next year
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: Stocks, yields move higher. USD is mixed.
- Major indices move higher. Dow erases losses from last week/Nasdaq higher but lags
- It's RBA decision day: What else is coming up in Asia-Pacific trade
- WTI crude oil futures settle at $69.49
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.