READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China Caixin services PMI for November 52.1 (prior 53.8)
- Los Angeles County reports its first Omicron COVID-19 case
- China's ambassador to the US calls for the abolition of tariffs on Chinese goods
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.3738 (vs. estimate at 6.3739)
- Google is indefinitely pausing its January return-to-office plan globally
- Hawaii confirms one case of COVID-19 Omicron variant
- Japan services PMI for November 53.0 (vs. 50.7 prior)
- ICYMI - OPEC+ to proceed with its planned output increase for January
- New York state has found 5 cases of the Omicron COVID-19 variant
- US House of Reps passed the government funding bill - Senate vote could be within hours
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.