READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- BlackRock's Rieder said he expects the Fed will begin raising rates in September 2022
- China Caixin/Markit PMI for October, Services 53.8 (expected 50.7)
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4079 (vs. estimate at 6.4041)
- RBA release their 'Chart Pack' summary
- The latest Reuters poll show analysts still looking for higher currencies against the USD
- Australia Building Approvals for September -4.3% m/m (expected -2.0%)
- TD on trading the FOMC - 'tapering will be announced'
- RBNZ Governor Orr says the jobs market data is extremely volatile at present
- New Zealand Q3 Unemployment rate 3.4% (expected 3.9%, prior 4.0%)
- Its a Japan holiday today, Wednesday 3 November 2021
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.