READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Non-farm payrolls miss the mark
- Major US indices close the day lower. Snap a three-day win streak
- Some technical stories to mull over the weekend and trade in the new week
- White House weighs wide-ranging push for crypto oversight
- WTI crude oil settles at $79.35
- How low can EUR/USD technically go? What's the trade? - BofA
- MUFG trade of the week: Sell AUD/CAD
- GBPUSD is back down toward the 100-hour moving average
- Sen. Mark Warner (D): Reconciliation plan will be around $2 trillion
- The higher yields send Nasdaq lower/USDJPY makes a new 2020 high
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.