PAANDA Small - Market Report (Q3.2021)
Assets under Management
Total (EUR): 36 086
Valuation per Segment
Physical assets: 10 500
Digital assets: 3 635
Liquid assets: 21 951
Total (EUR): 26 186
Q3/21 (EUR): - 471
Invests no more than 150% of the principal.
Value at Risk (Var) on open positions average 2%.
Macro with focus on demographic and capital flow events
The current main view and scenario is:
- inflationary risks in the US (2nd wave)
- slow and steady - but consistent - inflation trend in Europe
- the shift in economic power and leadership from West to East
In the Markets
We still play:
- USD to extend gains to 95, then resume downtrend to 90/85
- US markets to remain stable, with an upside risk
- EUR markets to remain stable, with a downside risk
- ASIAN markets to remain volatile but stable, in consolidation of 2020 growth
- COMMODITIES gradually trading higher
Notes from the desk
- Energies spiked up,
- Talibans back to power in Afghanistan,
- The market also currently focus on the Evergrande case. Upcoming coupons to be paid...
In the coming quarters, a strong alliance could emerge from the East...
We will try to detail the analysis in a blog post later.
We have bought some more China A50 to complete our position, accordingly to the plan, between 14K and 15.5K support zone. Also, we have started to enlarge our exposure through all around Eastern region, and a bit of Africa - using Lyxor ETFs.
ISIN: FR0010527275 LU1900065811 LU1900066033 LU1287022708 FR0011869387 FR0011869338 FR0011869312
Long only, with a reasonable exposure, ready to build up more size if momentum is ok.
We were waiting for that spike above 93. to reach 95... here we are!
Critical pivot, where we will soon know more about the coming steps.
Sold all tokens on 18th September...
Except CRO - and a small amount of POLY (250) we got from an airdrop in 2017.
We are not going to increase size in this segment.
Future Will Tell...
Edited 04 Oct 2021, 21:39
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.