READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia Private Sector Credit for August +0.6% m/m (prior 0.7%)
- Bitcoin jumps over US$43K
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4854 (vs. estimate at 6.4817)
- South Korea finance minister, central bank, regulators to meet on intervention
- China official PMIs for September: Manufacturing 49.6 (expected 50.1)
- Thursday is the deadline for avoiding a US government shutdown. Schumer says it'll pass.
- UK car production -27% y/y in August - semiconductor chip shortage
- New Zealand ANZ business survey for September. Confidence -7.2, Activity +18.2
- Japan Retail sales for July -4.1% m/m (expected 1.3%)
- Bank of England gives a one year window to spend old £20 and £50 notes
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.