READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- USD/JPY, US 2 year bond yield - both rising
- China Industrial Profits for August +10.1% y/y (prior +16.4% y/y)
- Australia retail sales for August -1.7% m/m (expected -2.5%)
- Panasonic is to cut more than 1,700 jobs in Japan and Singapore
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.4608 (vs. estimate at 6.4600)
- World Bank still optimistic on China's economic growth, forecast 8.5%
- Australia & NZ coronavirus update - new record daily high in the state of Victoria
- Japan economy minister Nishimura says seeking to lift states of emergency on October 1
- BOJ July Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes - full text
- U.S. SEC's Gensler weighs in again on crypto regulation
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.