READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- The IMF has cuts Australia 2021 growth forecast, raised the 2022 outlook
- There has still been no word from Evergrande on its USD83m coupon payment due
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4599 (vs. estimate at 6.4595)
- A US Congress committee will meet on Saturday regarding the reconciliation bill
- Australian market regulator says coordinated pump and dumps social media posts "may" be market manipulation
- Japan Jibun Bank / Markit preliminary September Manufacturing PMI 51.2 vs. prior 52.7
- ICYMI - EIU says China's economy to become the world's largest (passing the US') early next decade
- National security law news ... this time it the US re chip shortage
- Yellen and Powell to appear before US Congress (Senate) on Tuesday 28 September
- Gold spills lower as Treasury yields climb
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.