READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- RBA's Bullock says risks to financial stability from housing could be growing
- The penny is dropping - Evergrande foreign bondholders may carry the cost
- China piling on the good news (but is it?)
- PBOC sets loan prime rates for September unchanged
- Evergrande main unit says will make payment on September 23
- RBA Deputy Governor Debelle addressing Evergrande issues
- Australia - Westpac leading indicator for August -0.27% m/m (prior -0.12%)
- Yen crosses a touch lower in Asia morning trade
- The short version Federal Open Market Committee preview
- US House votes to fund government, suspend debt limit ... (errr, yeah)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.