READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- All China new home prices +0.2% m/m (prior +0.3%)
- The PBOC has issued a 1-year MLF at 2.95% (same rate as the previous)
- Australian consumer sentiment firming despite virus outbreak - restrictions to ease soon will drive it higher
- US President Biden to give a briefing on national security initiative, scheduled for Wednesday US afternoon
- Morgan Stanley on the Bank of England - one of the more hawkish of central banks - GBP implications
- South Korea August unemployment rate 2.8%, a record low
- Australia - Westpac Consumer Confidence Index for September +2.0% m/m (prior -4.4%)
- Japan Core Machinery Orders for July +0.9 % m/m (expected 3.1%)
- Head of the US SEC wants faster delisting for Chinese firms not compliant with disclosure rules
- New Zealand data - Q2 current account deficit widens to -3.3% of GDP
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.