READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China August inflation: CPI 0.8% y/y (vs. 1.0% expected) & PPI 9.5% y/y (vs. 9% expected)
- Australian state NSW lays out 'Roadmap to Freedom
- New Zealand COVID-19 update, 250K more vaccines to arrive
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4615 (vs. estimate at 6.4629)
- Update on Australia's largest population state vaccination progress
- Survey of employers in the UK show tightest labour market in its history
- Japan set to extend State of Emergency in Tokyo, other areas to end September
- Morgan Stanley quickie preview of the ECB meeting and where to for EUR
- ICYMI - Ukraine's parliament passed a law to legalize cryptocurrency
- Fed's Kaplan makes the case for an October taper
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.