READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australian Retail Trade in July -2.7% m/m and -3.1% y/y
- Goldman Sachs preview the RBA monetary policy meeting September 7 - Expect QE taper plan to remain
- USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4577 (vs. yesterday at 6.4594)
- Coronavirus - Australia's largest population state has hit 70% first dose vaccine target
- Japanese politics - Nomura flags two risks for the yen (both positive)
- Japan - Jibun Bank/Markit August PMI Services 42.9 and Composite 45.5
- RBA monetary policy meeting Tuesday 7 September 2021 - preview
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.