READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Gold back towards its Friday highs of last week
- Australia coronavirus - Pfizer to be offered to some as young as 12 years old
- New Zealand reports 35 new COVID-19 cases
- USD dropping Aisa Monday morning Asia trader, bids for 'risk'
- Another 800+ new cases for Sydney / NSW (Australia's largest population city and state)
- Japan Jibun preliminary manufacturing PMI for August: 52.4 (expected 53.4, prior 53.0)
- Heads up for Australian PM Morrison to speak at the bottom of the hour
- Bitcoin is back above $49K after a good rise late last week, Paypal news earlier
- PayPal will allow customers in the UK to buy, sell and hold bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, starting this week
- US Vice President Harris is in Asia Monday 23 August 2021
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.