USDCAD-Finally it got rejected, now 1.2450 or 1.23 then 1.3450 ?
1. Finally it got rejected from the resistance zone 1.2800 and previous trade plan i expected from 1.2650.
2. Currently we are in the connecting wave X) so if it is a simple correction as i shown here it will bounce once it reach 1.2450.
3. If not, making a complex correction WXY then it could retest the second major support zone 1.2300.
4. I am looking for the positional target above 1.3400 as my first target for Y).
5. So i will concentrate more in BUY TRADE SETUP rather than SELL in $$$.
DISCLAIMER : All labeling and wave counts done by me by manually and i will keep change according to the LIVE MARKET PRICE ACTION. So dont bias, hope on my trade plans...try to learn and make your own strategy...Following is not that much easy...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES IF U TOOK THE TRADE ACCORDING TO MY TRADE PLANS....THANKS LOT..CHEERS
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.