READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia survey of consumer inflation expectations, for July: 3.7% (prior 4.4%)
- South Korea's central bank has left its key rate unchanged at 0.5% (as expected)
- Heads up for AUD traders heading into the jobs report, big option expiries Thursday circa 0.7500
- Reports are the US-Iran nuclear talks will not resume until mid-August
- Australia's employment report for June is due Thursday 15 July 2021
- US - senior Democrats considering a tax on imports from nations that lack aggressive climate change policies
- Most Japanese firms plan to keep prices stable, some will raise them (few will cut prices) in H2
- ICYMI - The Fed Beige Book sees further price rises in the US
- Japan broadcaster reports the BOJ is likely to cut its GDP forecast tomorrow
- NZD/USD forecast to rise to 0.7300 (3-month horizon)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.