READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- UK and US trade ministers to meet Tuesday (Truss and Tai)
- NZ finmin Robertson says border restrictions will be needed for a while ahead
- US health authorities confirm a Pfizer booster shot is not needed
- Australian state NSW (Sydney the capital city) reports 89 new cases
- 36 of 51 economists polled expect the ECB to taper QE purchases after September
- Goldman Sachs slashes its Australian Q3 GDP forecast nearly in half - citing Sydney coronavirus lockdown
- Commerzbank says BOJ to maintain a loose policy for some time, to weigh on the yen
- UK data - Barclaycard indicator of consumer spending +11.1% y/y in June (prior +7.6%)
- UK BRC Sales like-for-like for June +6.7% y/y (expected +24.0%, prior +18.5%)
- Australia's largest city of Sydney to get another 4 to 6 weeks in lockdown
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.