READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.3972 (vs. yesterday at 6.3956)
- Australia survey of consumer inflation expectations, for June: 4.4% (prior 3.5%)
- Japan PPI for May +0.7% m/m (expected 0.5%)
- UK data - RICS monthly house price balance for May +83 (expected +77)
- GBPJPY trades up and down with 200 hour MA above and swing area below
- Crude oil futures settle at $69.96
- EUR: Another false dawn near 1.22; fade for 1.18 - TD
- Fed reverse repo facility use hits at record at $502.9 billion
- U.S. Treasury auctioned off $38 billion of 10 year notes at a high yield of 1.497%
- The CHF is the strongest and NZD is the weakest as European traders look to exit.
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Edited 10 Jun 2021, 15:50
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.