READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Goldman Sachs' outlook for Federal Reserve policy ... Q1 22 taper, rate hike 2024
- Fed's Jackson Hole summit August 26 - 28 will be in person
- Japan's Prime Minister Suga press conference scheduled for 1100 GMT
- Goldman Sachs seem perplexed about the timing of the release of the US budget (Friday 28 May 2021 US time)
- Spain rules that investors are obliged to report their overseas crypto holdings
- Coronavirus - Japan will extend its State of Emergency in Tokyo and other areas
- CEO of Binance says crypto can't be suppressed in the long run
- RBNZ Gov. Orr says downside risks to the economy have lessened
- AUD/USD for the session ahead - support, resistance, bull & bear fundamentals
- New Zealand - ANZ Consumer Confidence Index for May 114.0 (prior 115.4)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.