READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.5463 (vs. yesterday at 6.5384)
- New Zealand April (preliminary) Business Confidence -8.4 (prior -4.1) & Activity Outlook 16.4 (prior 16.6)
- Federal Reserve Chair Powell is speaking on Thursday 08 April 2021
- Japan funds sold the most Australian government bonds ever in February
- Australian PM Morrison says has no advice to change to AstraZeneca vaccine rollout
- Japan Balance of Payment Current Account for February Y 2916.9bn (vs. expected Y 2000bn)
- Australia's trade minister says Australia will protect its national interest
- Here's what it'll take to lift AUD/USD back to 0.83
- UK data - RICS House Price Balance for March 59% (expected 55%, prior 54%)
- Shell (world’s biggest fuel retailer) indicator suggests fuel demand recovery has remained slow
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.