READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Japan finance minister Aso says Japan's finances are in a severe state, but not considering raising taxes
- Goldman Sachs bullish CAD vs. USD
- China financial press opinion piece says PBOC unlikely to tighten policy quickly
- Goldman Sachs revise their Topix target higher
- 'Catastrophic' floods in Australia's largest population state of NSW
- Here's a BTC opinion - Bitcoin could surge to $300,000 then drop 90%
- Australia weekly consumer confidence: 110.4 (prior 110.9)
- NZD the biggest loser in early Asia trade - housing measures?
- Bitcoin with a quick drop under 55K
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: US yields move lower and support stocks. USD mixed with a negative bias.
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.