READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- US stocks end mixed as rotation trade reverses today
- CFTC Commitments of Traders: JPY long switched to short (dollar long). Dollar buying against all other currencies.
- Fed's Barkin: I think we will have a very strong summer and fall
- Bitcoin trades up and trades down this week. Trades marginally higher with a tilt in the favor of the buyers
- WTI crude oil futures settle at $61.42
- US State Department: US meetings in Alaska with China are "serious discussions"
- Lots of Fed Talk next week
- Baker Hughes oil rigs 318 vs 309 last week
- European indices end the session lower
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: The dollar moves marginally higher. Nasdaq recovers some of the big losses from yesterday
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.