READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Dallas Federal Reserve (Fed) services index: +0.8 versus +4.2 prior.
- U.S. January Conference Board consumer confidence: 89.3 versus 89.0 expected.
- Richmond Fed manufacturing index for January: 14 versus 19 estimate.
- November U.S. Case-Shiller house price index: 9.08% y-o-y versus +8.7% expected.
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) house price index for November: 1.0% versus 0.8% estimate.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) boosts 2021 gross domestic product (GDP) forecast to 5.5% from 5.2%.
- U.K. Confederation of British Industry (CBI) January retailing reported sales: -50 versus -33 expected.
- U.K. December jobless claims change: 7,000 vs 64,300 prior.
- U.S. Senate has voted to confirm Janet Yellen as the new Treasury Secretary.
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.