I took advantage of the oversold situation. I definitely went for long position. Secured my small profit just now. I could have waited longer but i decided not too. Purely my choice. Not yet confident to put on a swing position on this counter (or in fact any other counter for the time being). Probably going back to swing in a week time.
P:s i miss MT4. My laptop gone bust so i had to settle with TradingView instead.
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.