It's already been over a third of the way through the S13 FOLLOWME Contest, which started on 20 October this year. So far, nearly 6,000 accounts have signed up to participate.
It's already been over a third of the way through the S13 FOLLOWME Contest, which started on 20 October this year. So far, nearly 6,000 accounts have signed up to participate. The overall final list is heating up intensely, with the competition for first place becoming even fiercer.
In the micro account group, it's no surprise to see a familiar face in first place once again. However, some community users often send private messages accusing the champion of being pre-determined. But if they read the scoring rules carefully, they would understand the champion simply understands the competition rules better.
In the large account group, the competition for rankings remains anxiously tight as ever - the results won't be known until the very end.
Looking at the random group, most top-ranked users currently subscribe to their own signals. While they subscribe, the real control is still in their own hands. The host can't help but remark "These people really know how to play the game!"
Taking a look at the newbie group for sponsor accounts, I'm still surprised by the lack of participants compared to available prizes. This is such a rare opportunity yet few traders are taking part. Perhaps contestants focus more on the journey than rewards.
But I had different thinking - why not sign up for a chance at some easy wins? With the contestants so sparse, bonuses are up for grabs with little effort. Even a small prize is better than nothing. It seems a waste not to seize the chance.
Look, some traders make their own way to make money and get more than $2,000 in prize money!
Who are they?
Winner List of Diamond Group Monthly Ranking
>For the Doo Prime Group, there are currently 264 participating accounts, with 95 accounts ranked on the list. >For the Tickmill Group, there are currently 126 participating accounts, with 50 accounts ranked on the list.
Tips: It is feasible to use the Contest's newly created Doo Prime and Tickmill accounts to fight with the prize money on the list. In addition to monthly prizes, it allows chances to simultaneously earn:
Welcome bonus with nearly $30 $60 to $80 rewards from Time-Limited TasksMore than $1300 prize for the Newbie Group
Winner List of Platinum Group Monthly Ranking
>For the FXTM Group, there are currently 107 participating accounts, with 43 accounts ranked on the list. The current probability of winning is 40%, which is achievable. >For the KVB PRIME Group, there are currently 51 participating accounts, with 31 accounts ranked on the list. The current probability of winning is 60%, which presents a good opportunity. >For the FPG Fortune Prime Global Group, there are currently 3 participating accounts, with 3 accounts ranked on the list. The current probability of winning is 100%!!! Competition is lacking here. >For the CWG Markets, there are currently 13 participating accounts, with 3 accounts ranked on the list. >For the PRC Broker Group, there are currently 10 participating accounts, with 5 accounts ranked on the list. The current probability of winning is 50%, which is a good place to choose here.
Tip: There are currently the following new user benefits for platinum-sponsored brokers waiting for you to receive ↓
>For the EBC Group, there are currently 201 participating accounts, with 63 accounts ranked on the list. >For the WeTrade Group, there are currently 34 participating accounts, with 21 accounts ranked on the list. The current probability of winning is 61.7%, go for it without thinking! >For the IC Markets Global Group, there are currently 508 participating accounts, with 244 accounts ranked on the list.
Tip: The competition allows individual users to simultaneously use multiple sponsoring broker accounts from different brokers to participate in multiple monthly rankings and win gift card prizes. It also allows claiming welcome bonuses from multiple brokers. With abundant rewards on offer, feel free to participate without restraint if you wish!
*Data shown extracted as of 23 November 2022 at 10:00
Prize Verification and Distribution Notification
The monthly ranking prize winners list for the sponsoring brokers' first month will be announced for 3 working days, subject to community supervision by all users. Please send a private message to @FOLLOWME Support promptly if you have any questions about the rankings during the Announcement Period.
During the announcement period, @FOLLOWME Contest will contact winning users via private message in the community to verify relevant winning account information. Please proactively cooperate at that time. The gift card involved in the monthly ranking will be distributed within 10 working days after the announcement period through private message on FOLLOWME. Please pay attention to private messages timely.
Next, there are 2 sponsor's monthly ranking lists to be produced.
Time for ranking in the second month: 20 November 2023 00:00-17 December 2023 23:59:59 Time for ranking in the third month: 18 December 2023 00:00-12 January 2024 23:59:59
During the competition, everyone is welcome to register at any time~ see you soon!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.