READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- BOJ policy change is likely to be to YCC ... but not today
- Singapore’s non-oil domestic exports (NODX) were a huge beat in May
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.6923 (vs. estimate at 6.6933)
- US Energy Secretary Granholm is expected to meet refining executives to discuss gas prices
- Reports that crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital is facing $400 mn in liquidations
- ANZ now forecast the RBNZ will hike 50bps in both July and August (previously 50 the 25)
- ICYMI: Italian PM Draghi said ECB rate rises will be more gradual than from the FOMC
- Cryptocurrency impact: Yellen says Congress must take action on digital asset regulation
- Russia's gas flows weapon in the war on Europe: Germany will run out of gas in winter by January
- New Zealand Manufacturing PMI for May: 52.9 (prior 51.2)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.