READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China house price index for May -0.1% y/y (prior +0.7%
- The Australian employment report for May. Unemployment rate 3.9% (expected 3.8%)
- US Department of Energy has requested a meeting with refiners to discuss prices by June 21
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.7099 (vs. estimate at 6.7092)
- PREVIEW: BoE rate decision and minutes due Thursday 16th June 2022
- Preview of the Bank of England meeting Thursday, 16 June 2022 - rate hike into a recession
- Exxon invested more than US$50bn in the past 5 years - tells Biden to pull his head in
- South Korean authorities say they'll strengthen efforts to stabilize the FX market
- ICYMI - It's a huge option expiry coming up for US stocks on Friday 17 June
- June FOMC did and dusted, +75bps. Next up is the July meeting. Key date.
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.