READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China (May) Retail sales -6.7% y/y (expected -7.1%)
- The Bank of Japan are in buying JGBs, the Bank warned us they'd be doing this.
- Head of 3 Arrows Hedge Fund says " fully committed to working this out"
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.7518 (vs. estimate at 6.7463)
- Australian data - Westpac monthly consumer confidence for June: -4.5% (prior -5.6%)
- Japan has raised its machinery orders assessment and says showing signs of a pickup
- Goldman Sachs RBA outlook (more): 75bp rate increases in coming months can't be ruled out
- NZ data - Current Account/GDP ratio for Q1 is -6.5% vs. expected -6.3% & prior -5.8%
- Asia FX - Intervention from Hong Kong's 'central bank' to support the HK dollar
- Speculation that a crypto-focused Singapore-based hedge fund is insolvent
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.