READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- White House acknowledges Biden will talk oil with Saudis on his visit
- Australian May business confidence and conditions both fall
- Major Chinese cities see more land auctions being scrapped, broke developers stay away
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY central rate at 6.7482 (vs. estimate at 6.7439)
- Japan fin min says excess yen volatility, and disorderly movement could have an adverse effect
- China Securities Journal says once again that the PBOC has room to ease policy
- US House votes to pass legislation to ease ocean shipping delays, sends to Biden to sign
- FOMC meet Wednesday - here is who is forecasting a 75bp rate hike
- Deutsche is also in the 75bp FOMC rate hike camp
- New Zealand data - food price inflation +0.7% m/m (prior +0.1%)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.