READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China CPI for May +2.1% y/y (expected 2.2%) & PPI +6.4% y/y (expected 6.4%)
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.6994 (vs. estimate at 6.6998)
- Japan's fin min Suzuki commenting on the weak yen - says nothing indicating intervention
- US politics - January 6 committee broadcast on Trump's coup attempt
- New Zealand data: Manufacturing sales for Q1 drop, Card retail sales in Mya up
- Finnish President, Sweden's King swiftly leave Baltic Sea island as the Russian navy approached
- Goldman Sachs sees scope for JPY intervention in USD/JPY, but higher than here
- OIl - France, Britain & Germany say they condemn Iran's actions in response to an IAEA
- Druckenmiller: He's too bearish to buy tech stocks, but says they are too cheap to short
- White House believes CPI will be high due to the flow-through impact of higher oil price
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.