READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Crypto getting smashed. BTC/USD back under US$30K
- Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda does not mention the yen weakness, so it drops some more
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY central rate at 6.6649 (vs. estimate at 6.6597)
- BOJ Gov. Kuroda speaking, has not addressed the sharp fall in the yen (yet anyway)
- New Zealand data: ANZ Commodity Prices for May -2.8% m/m (vs. prior -1.9%)
- Goldman Sachs pumps their oil price forecasts higher
- Bitcoin has dropped back under US$31K
- Australia data - ANZ Roy Morgan weekly consumer confidence 87 (prior 90.7)
- Japan data - April wages +1.7% y/y & April household spending -1.7% y/y
- UK data - BRC like-for-like sales in May -1.5% y/y (prior -1.7%)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.