READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.6691 (vs. estimate at 6.6723)
- Australian monthly inflation gauge comes in at +1.1% m/m (prior -0.1%)
- Hong Kong's PMI for May hits its highest since March 2011
- ICYMI - White House postpones Biden trip to Saudi Arabia
- Oil - Saudi price rises, oil trading higher
- RBA monetary policy meeting Tuesday, 7 June 2022 - preview
- UK politics - UK PM Johnson looks likely to face a challenge
- 8 missiles were fired in South Korea
- Reminder - New Zealand markets are closed Monday, 6 June 2022 for a holiday
- Japan's PM Kishida is likely to want continued BOJ easing even after Kuroda's term ends
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.