READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- BOJ Deputy Governor Wakatabe: Bank of Japan must maintain powerful monetary easing
- Australia Q1 GDP 0.8% q/q (expected 0.7%)
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.6651 (vs. estimate at 6.6607)
- RBNZ Hawkesby says need to keep inflation expectations anchored
- Morgan Stanley reiterated it's a bear market rally, with maximum upside near 4250-4300 in S&P 500
- Russian foreign minister Lavrov met their Saudi counterpart, and both praised OPeC+ cooperation
- Japan Q1 Capex +0.3% q/q and +3.0% y/y (+2.1% expected, +4.3% prior)
- US Treasury Secretary Yellen says Biden's chief concern is inflation
- Bank of Canada 50bp interest rate hike coming Wednesday, 1 June 2022 - preview
- Here are whats on the economic calendar in Asia for Wednesday, 1 June 2022
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.