READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia data - Q1 current account balance AUD 7.5bn (expected 13.4bn, prior 12.7bn)
- China May PMIs Manufacturing 49.6 (expected 48.0)
- Official PMI data for May is due from China t the bottom of the hour - expected to be ugly
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.6607 (vs. estimate at 6.6621)
- NZ data, May: Business confidence -55.6 (prior -42.0) & Activity -4.7 (prior 8.0)
- USD surging higher, taking back some lost ground
- Japan retail sales April +0.8% m/m (prior +1.7%) & +2.9% y/y (expected +2.6%, prior +0.7%)
- US President Biden writing in the Wall Street Journal - "My Plan for Fighting Inflation"
- UK business confidence improved a little further in May, to 38 from 33 in April
- ICYMI - Fed's Waller said Fed's credibility is its tool for fighting inflation. Uh-oh.
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.