READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Over the weekend Shanghai revealed a 50 item plan to help revive the city's economy
- BOJ Gov Kuroda says again - will continue with monetary easing to assist economic recovery
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.7048 (vs. estimate at 6.7101)
- More from RBNZ's Conway - see lower domestic inflation in H2 of 2022
- Oil prices are higher on Sunday evening (US time) trade
- Australian Q1 GDP (due Wednesday) to be weak, but the rest of 2022 - robust expansion
- Bitcoin had an OK weekend, heading into a band of resistance ahead of $30K
- Newsquawk Week Ahead Highlights: US NFP, ISM; China PMI; EZ CPI; BoC, OPEC+
- Putin admits he is open to resuming dialogue with Ukraine
- UK Times says up to 6m households facing blackouts - coal power asked to remain open
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.