READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, etc.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China's 3rd-largest property developer by sales failed to make a $29mn coupon payment
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.7292 (vs. estimate at 6.7362)
- Fed's Bullard says a 75-basis-point hike is “not my base case.”
- More from the BOJ April meeting summary of opinions
- North Korea says it's found a COVID-19 case. King Jong Un ordered all cities to lockdown.
- UK data - RICS House Price Balance (April) 80 (vs. prior 74)
- New Zealand April food price inflation subdued at +0.1% m/m (prior +0.7%)
- JP Morgan still appears to be unwavering on liking equities
- HKMA has intervened in the FX market
- RBNZ’s inflation expectations for Q2 data due today - how it'll impact rate rises ahead
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.