READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China April inflation: CPI 2.1% y/y (expected 1.8%)
- New Zealand PM Ardern confirms the international border will fully reopen on July 31
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.7290 (vs. estimate at 6.7339)
- Australia – Westpac Consumer Confidence Index for May -5.6% m/m (vs. prior -0.9%)
- It was a huge day of central bank speakers on Tuesday - recap. More to come Wednesday.
- South Korea exports +8.9% for the first 10 days of May
- Morgan Stanley on Bitcoin and the high correlation with equity indexes
- Wednesday 11 May 2022 - Before the eagerly awaited US CPI we'll get China CPI data
- Support & resistance levels for USD/JPY
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: A bit of a reprieve today but USD still the strongest
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.