READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China - coronavirus restrictions tightened in a major city of Shenzen
- Russian paratroopers have arrived in Kazakhstan
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.3742 (vs. estimate at 6.3720)
- Libya oil output back to around 1m BPD - pipeline repaired
- Japan seeking to declare 'quasi emergency' in 3 prefectures to combat virus spread
- Goldman Sachs says China's nominal growth could fall to 1.5% this year
- More Federal Reserve speakers being rolled out on Friday
- Japan November Household spending -1.3% y/y (expected +1.6%)
- Japan data -December Tokyo headline CPI 0.8% y/y (expected 0.7%)
- US December nonfarm payrolls report due Friday 07 January 2022 - preview
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.