READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- AUDUSD is looking to go into 2022 with a more bullish bias longer term
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3757 (vs. estimate at 6.3723)
- China PMIs (December). Manufacturing 50.3 (expected 50.1) & Services 52.7 (expected 53.1)
- South Korea will extend social distancing rules for 2 more weeks through to mid-January
- Canada - Quebec sets a curfew in place to slow Omicron COVID-19 spread
- White House readout of the Putin-Biden phone call Thursday
- Russia's readout of the Putin-Biden phone call Thursday
- OPEC likely to stick to existing policy at Jan 4 meeting - report
- ECB's Knot: We're close to 'mission accomplished' on inflation
- Spanish annual inflation jumps to highest since 1989 in December
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.