READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Angela Merkel will step down today after 16 years as chancellor
- BOJ's Amamiya: Outlook highly uncertain due to emergence of omicron
- Omicron outbreak in China could throw gasoline on the bonfire of bottlenecks
- Yen climbs in early Asian trade in a sign of worry
- Japan Q3 GDP (second reading) -0.9% q/q vs -0.8% expected
- Japan October current account +1180 vs +1308.5B expected
- Latest South African covid data shows more reason for hope
- The UK considering Christmas work-from-home order - report
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: Nasdaq and S&P have their best day since March
- Private oil inventory data shows a larger draw
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.